Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So how about that new year?

How old will you be in 2011?
24. Damn, I feel old.

If you could pick one famous person to be emulate in 2011, who would it be?
Takahashi Ai. She always has genuine kindness in her heart for all people, and she's incredibly beautiful and talented. I need more of that.


What's something you're not so great at that you'd like to work on this year?
Baking. I love making breads and cookies, but I always seem to wander off, do something else and forget about it. Maybe I can learn focus this year. I wouldn't mind improving my drawing skills, either...dammit I wanna draw a turian!

(Namely THIS turian.)

Biggest goal?
To finally move out of Laramie. I hope I can accomplish that, and all the things it entails.

What's something you'd like to learn how to do?
I really wanna learn quilting. I want to make quilts, even though I know quilting is a VERY expensive hobby.

What's one bad habit you'd like to break this year?
Biting my nails and being a scrappy bitch on the internet.


What was the most significant thing that happened to you in 2010?
Realizing I needed to go back for my second bachelor's degree. That changed a lot of things.

What's one thing you could have done better this past year?
Worked on my fear of asking people for things.

What's one big thing you'd like to save up for this year that has nothing to do with necessity?
A trip to Japan. And photobooks.

What was your most visible deadly sin in 2011?
Pride. Oh god.

The least?
Eh, I was a fan of all seven, but I think lust, sadly, takes the cake. Booooooo.

What was your most visible heavenly virtue?
Chastity. I think it was the only one I exhibited.

The least?
Patience.

What was your favorite video game of 2010?
Mass Effect 2, OFC!!! Fallout: New Vegas came in a moderate second.

Favorite song of 2010?
"moonlight" by moumoon. I wish I could also think of one stateside, but I don't really keep up with it.


moumoon - moonlight (PV)
Uploaded by masa37610. - See the latest featured music videos.

Favorite movie of 2010?
Megamind. It was cute :P

Favorite cool celebrity happening of 2010?
S/mileage's major debut. And Natalie Portman being preggo is another one. Oh, those genes won't go to waste after all *heart*


What are you looking forward to most this year?
Getting my second useless humanities degree, getting out of Laramie, Captain's photobook :P

What's one fun thing you're going to do in 2011?
Being the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding. I don't really think I deserve to be, but it's super-awesome anyway =^_^=

What's one thing you used to enjoy, but haven't been doing lately, that you would like to pick up again this year?
Piano. God do I miss that. I wanna be as good as this girl here.



Play a song for one person you'll miss in 2011.
This song helps me not miss you. Peace be with you always.



Play a song for one person you're glad entered your life in 2010.
Mehehehe.....

2 comments:

Laurie AE said...

Hi,

Love your blog and attitude.

Young and full of plans, energy, LiFe!

Go for it. Take your talent and drive and get the heck out of Laramie.

Peace,

Laurie

p.s. The music videos are really fun.

The Fly said...

Thank you! And thank you for the comment as well!

Happy New Year!