Friday, March 25, 2011

POLITICAL GRIPE!

Hooray for Canadian, Syrian, Yemeni, Libyan, Egyptian, Jordanian, Bahreini...etc....people being awesome and changing their circumstances for the better through social action and concerted effort. The world is going through an amazing transition right now. (Ask me about the Age of Aquarius :P)

So, I have one question: Why the hell can't we do that here in the States? Laziness? Fear? Ignorance? All of the above? I seriously wouldn't mind moving to a place where standing for human rights isn't considered socialcommunopinkodummoatheiofascism. Like Finland. Or France. Or Japan.

Oh yeah, and somewhere where "peacekeeping" doesn't mean

BOMBING THE FUCK OUT OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS.


I appreciate the freedoms we have in the States. But they're growing smaller and more limited every day. And the fact that I happen to live in the most right-wing state in the country really doesn't help my cynical perspective much at all.


On a lighter note, here's Akimoto Sayaka wearing a Supes shirt.





PEACE, BITCHES!!


No, seriously. Peace, you bitches. For reals.

No comments: