Saturday, July 30, 2011

PASSPO: ViVi Natsu

It's really too bad that the leader will be shaving her head on August 31, because this song is really awesome. The PV's a little lower-budget than their first one, but the song more than makes up for it.

This song is something I would run to--it's positive, upbeat and summery. Plus, thinking of that watermelon concoction in the PV would keep me going on the hottest of days. This song definitely deserves to rank high on the charts--I know I will be buying a copy! (Unfortunately for them, I will also be buying a copy of Flying Get...)

I'd followed PASSPO casually in the past, but I think I'm going to be paying a lot more attention to them now!

And that's all I could think of to say--I wanted to make a post since it's been a while, but I'm also in the process of scouring my kitchen top to bottom, so I must peace out. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy a copy of Flying Get... but buy TWO copies of ViVi Natsu! ;)

The Fly said...

Or three! I am very tempted :P