Saturday, August 13, 2011

30-day idol challenge: Day 10

And now we are at the point where I get to answer questions from both versions of the game! Yay!

Day 10: Your favorite "undebuted" Idol (Hello! Pro Egg, AKB48 Kenkyuusei, etc.)?


Takeuchi Akari (though SHE MIGHT NOT BE UNDEBUTED FOR MUCH LONGER IS A MEMBER OF S/MILEAGE HOORAY!!!!!!)

To be honest, I really don't know much about the trainees in idol agencies. I'm trying to learn more, but it's a tedious, time-consuming pain in the ass without subtitles. (lol) The S/mileage auditions were a very convenient excuse for me to learn more about H!P's undebuted idols, and Akari stood out. I love her personality. She seems warm and funny, but a very down-to-earth hard worker at the same time.

I hope she makes it!

Day 10: The idol you used to dislike, but now like?

Tanaka Reina

Reina really bored me for the longest time. It took the Kyuukies joining Morning Musume to make me think otherwise. Reina is a caring senpai who really does her best to look out for the younger girls. She also really does have a great deal of talent, even if her voice can be obnoxious sometimes. She still isn't among my favorites, but I like her.

No comments: