Sunday, August 28, 2011

30 day idol challenge: Day 24

Day 24: Who is an idol that is not one of your favorites but you admit that they're good?


Niigaki Risa

I've never really liked Risa too terribly much. She's got this arrogant air about her that really bothers me. She has many fans because she has a sharp tongue, and I just don't get that. Like I said in a Morning Musume ranking post I did last year, I feel almost culturally insensitive for not getting her personality. I honestly don't think I'll ever get it.

However, she has a lot of talent and good looks, which we can clearly see have blossomed over the ten years she has been in Morning Musume. I love her voice, and her dancing skills are pretty damn awesome, too. I enjoy watching her on variety shows, too. She is really a great idol--just not one of my favorites.

No comments: