Tuesday, August 9, 2011

30-day idol challenge: Day 3

Day 3: If you were a guy, who would you want as your girlfriend?



First, let's rework this question a tish:



Day 3: If you were Because I am a guy awesome, who would I want as my girlfriend?




That's right, kiddies. I swing both ways. I'M AFTER YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE VAGINAS. ALL THE TIME. FOREVER.


Aight, enough with the showboating.


Sudou Maasa

Gemini and Cancer ladies tend to be the ones toward whom I gravitate most, but that's not the only reason why I like Maasa. First of all, she's gorgeous. Second, she has a really multi-faceted, complex personality that made her one of my favorite H!P members in the first place. Many people think she'd make great boyfriend material were she a guy. I agree, but I'm glad she's not a guy :P

I dig people with strong personalities, wherever that strength might be. Maasa has lots of strengths. No boredom here! Well, not that I ever COULD be bored with any of the H!P ladies...


Runner-up: Mitsui Aika

























No comments: