Monday, April 1, 2013

60,000 pageviews NO FOOLIN!! Thanks, everyone!

(My #1 H!P girl totally brought this to my door today...then I woke up.  Best April Fools EVAR :P)

Today of all days, I checked my stats and was thrilled to see that fly in the f*ing wine has now reached 60,000 pageviews!

In late 2010, I quietly joined the idol blogging world, and a few months later I was found by (and thus I found :D) International Wota.  Since then, I've had the pleasure of getting connected to many other idol and J-music bloggers, and it's been a wild ride.  

I'm so happy to be part of this great community.  Thanks for reading my weirdness, and I promise I will do my best to stay with it even while I'm busting my ass in grad school.   Huh, I guess I'll have to pick a cake day now, won't I? :D

ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!

3 comments:

Chiima said...

A very belated congrats to you Mara! Your blog is wonderful, I love it <3 CONGRATS!!!! X3

Nyasha said...

Wow! Congrats to you Mara :)

Mara Sobotka said...

Thanks everyone! <3 <3 <3